- Meets fourth Wednesday of the month
- Tom Reynolds (term expires August 2023)
The Texoma Community Center (formerly MHMR) service area is the three-county area including Cooke, Fannin, and Grayson Counties. The Board of Trustees establish policies and responds to demands of three categories of concern or jurisdiction:
- Political authorities who appointed trustees and those representing public interests and control funds
- Internal operations of the center as defined by law
- The needs of the community
The Board consists of one member appointed to a two-year term.
View the Texoma Community Center's website.