How Do I Start or Stop Service?
Solid waste service to residents is initiated or terminated in conjunction with your water service through the City of Gainesville. Contact Customer Service Reps at (940)668-4500 or visit City Hall located at 200 South Rusk, between 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. to start or stop service.

Show All Answers

1. How do I contact a city department?
2. Can I burn trash or tree limbs on my property?
3. Does the city offer recycling services?
4. How do I schedule a special pick up on Wednesday?
5. How Do I Start or Stop Service?
6. What is the monthly charge for residential waste collection?
7. Where do I pay my bill?
8. Where do I place items?