- Frank Buck Zoo
- Plan Your Visit
- Zoo Hours & Admission & Annual Passes
Zoo Hours & Admission & Annual Passes
OPEN DAILY YEAR ROUND (EXCEPT THANKSGIVING & CHRISTMAS DAY)
9AM - 5 PM (LAST TICKET SOLD AT 4:30 PM)
New rates effective 10/01/22
CHILDREN (1-12 YRS.).......$7.50
Cash, Visa or MasterCard accepted. ID required for credit & debit card purchases. No personal checks or PO's accepted.
Discount available for groups of 75 or more. Email the Booking Coordinator or call 940-668-4533 for details.
FRANK BUCK ZOO ANNUAL PASS RATES:
New Rates Effective 10/1/22
Family Pass - $75
Individual Adult Pass - $40
Grandparent Pass - $65
Individual Senior Pass - $35
Adult Couple Pass - $55
Senior Couple Pass - $50
FRANK BUCK ZOO ANNUAL PASS APPLICATION
TERMS & AGREEMENT
Annual Pass provides applicant(s) free access to the zoo during normal operating hours, for one year from the date of purchase.
Annual Pass holders will receive a discounted admission rate for designated special events held prior to, or following normal operations hours (Zoo Eggstravaganza, Zoo Boo, Summer Camp, etc.). Discount does not apply to overnight bookings and other programs that require minimum # of participants.
1. The applicant will comply with all laws of the United States, the State of Texas, all ordinances of the City of Gainesville, and all rules and regulations of the Frank Buck Zoo, Police and Fire Departments and other municipal authorities of Gainesville.
2. Applicant agrees to abide by the policies for the annual pass. Passes are non-transferable.
3. Applicant agrees to only allow individuals listed on the application and the annual pass to gain access to the zoo with the pass. Applicant will show id when presenting pass to gain entrance to the zoo.
4. Applicant understands that abuse defined as sharing the pass by an unauthorized individual will result in the cancellation of the annual pass with no refund.
5. Family pass = 2 designated adults & 4 children under the age of 18. Additional children may be added to pass at $5 each.
6. Grandparent pass = 1 designated grandparent & one additional adult & 4 children under the age of 18. Additional children may be added to pass at $5 each.
7. Parents and/or Grandparents, who wish to bring more than four (4) allowed children on a pass during a visit, will be required to pay admission for all additional children above the 4 children allowed on the pass. If you need more than 4 children admitted on your pass, you may add them to your pass at the time of purchase.
8. Guests of the annual pass holder are required to remit published adult or children admission rates for zoo entrance.
9. The Frank Buck Zoo reserves the right to revoke an annual pass for conduct unbecoming a zoo patron which may include but is not limited to behavior that is harmful or offensive to the animals, zoo staff or other zoo patrons.
Call 940-668-4539 if you have any more questions. Click here to apply for your annual pass: Frank Buck Zoo Annual Pass Application