Forms & Applications

Request to have an alley closed Alley Abatement Petition (DOC), petition instructions (DOC)

Application for variance or appeal (DOC) - Variances or appeals will be heard before the Board of Appeals.

Alcohol License Application (PDF) - Alcohol permits must be renewed every two years.

Plat Application (PDF)

Zoning District Change Application (PDF)

Sign Variance Application (PDF)

Special Use Permit Application (PDF). For more information on Special Use Permits, please view the Special Use Permit Information Page (PDF).

Please see the fee schedule (at bottom of page) for further information.