Request to have an alley closed Alley Abatement Petition (DOC), petition instructions (DOC)

Application for variance or appeal (DOC) - Variances or appeals will be heard before the Board of Appeals.

Alcohol License Application (PDF) - Alcohol permits must be renewed every two years.

Plat Application (PDF)

Zoning District Change Application (PDF)

Sign Variance Application (PDF)

Please see the fee schedule (PDF) for further information.